Communications ManagerSolliciteer nu
Our client is looking for a Communications Manager that will support the PR/Communication/Philanthropies Lead of their BeLux in all communications, PR and Philanthropies work. They will be part of the BeLux Marketing & Operations team.
As a Communications Manager you will be a trusted advisor for Communications who is charged with advancing and protecting the image and reputation of the client. You will collaborate across teams to tell stories in new and fresh ways that help generate positive perception toward the client among key stakeholders. You will generate momentum for their commercial and/or consumer offerings as aligned with priorities, while emphasizing thought leadership and customer storytelling. You will inform their strategy by contributing Communications insights.
Let's talk business
- Assisting with the development and execution of media plan(s)
- Drafting media materials such as press releases, Q&As, media profiles, invitations, etc.
- Building relationships with local media and responding to media enquiries
- Assisting with the planning and execution of press events
- Overseeing PR agency to ensure the PR plan is implemented and results are generated
- Working closely with Marketing teams and digital marketing groups to build integrated plans that include and embrace digital resources, social networking, digital content, capabilities and techniques into PR activities
- Formulation of talking points, messaging
- Leveraging customer cases in order to increase awareness of our business solutions and customer wins.
- Creation of a customer cases pipeline, selection of key cases, promotion of these on Belux channels
- Story mining: ensuring that there is a regular flow of BeLux stories coming through to the Comms team through good relationships with colleagues and regular in-take sessions
- Drafting employee communications: newsletters, Yammer posts, Sharepoint articles, etc.
- Support employee town halls: coaching management, checking messaging, assisting the production team, etc.
- Drafting leadership communications for the BeLux subsidiary
- Maintaining and updating the BeLux employee Sharepoint
- Assisting with the development and execution of the Philanthropies plan
- Building and maintaining relationships with BeLux NGOs
- Being the go-to person with regards to the local implementation of the global Philanthropies strategy/plan
- Day-to-day management of Philanthropies budget in collaboration with the National Technology Officer and the Public Affairs manager
- Support the BeLux volunteering team
Operational and administrative:
- Providing administrative support: PO creation, invoice follow-up, vendor creation, etc.
- Setting up meetings and booking meeting rooms
- 3+ years of experience in areas of Communications, Media and influencer relations, Journalism, Integrated marketing (consumer, commercial)
- French native-speaker, fluent in English and Dutch
- Experience managing media relations
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Experience with employee and leadership communications
- Knowledge of Microsoft products and the technology industry is strongly preferred
- Current knowledge of digital communications techniques and social media engagement is preferred