Customer Success Manager | Microsoft
Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of Microsoft Cloud solutions and support offerings. To this end, Microsoft invests in a dedicated Customer Success team that will help Microsoft customers successfully realize their business outcomes.
The Customer Success Manager will cover managed Modern Work customers in their area and in particual |Power Apps. This is an exciting role that will drive usage and consumption of customer owned workloads that will create bonds with our Enterprise customers and will fuel customer success, retention, growth and renewals by setting us positively apart from the competition. Your work will be focused on helping our customers achieve their desired business outcomes and IT goals by working with Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Teams workloads. You create focus on Meetings, Teams as a Platform, and emerging technologies like Microsoft Viva.
- Be the Modern Work consumption subject matter expert with the ability to design customer solutions, lead presentations, demonstrations, and workshops with both BDMs and ITDMs.
- Nurture Microsoft 365 value, retention, growth, and position for upsell
- Take and create accountability for Monthly Active Usage for Teams Platform and Meetings workloads within the customer while proactively identifying new workloads and expansion opportunities.
- Promote Teams as the platform for business processes by leveraging indepth kbnowldge across Teams as a Platform solutions, combined with the business acumen to solve customer needs.
- Complement Platform depth with Level 200 depth across Microsoft 365 solutions
- Understand and capture desired customer outcomes. Use those outcomes to propose solutions based on Microsoft technologies that would solve customer needs.
- Build a high quality "success plan" inclusive of customer objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks and metrics needed to achieve them.
- Build, maintain and leverage strong relationships with IT Decision Makers (ITDMs), C-Suite & Business Decision Makers (BDMs)
- Build or leverage conceptual pilots and demos for desired outcomes using Modern Work capabilities including Teams Meetings, Teams as a Platform, Microsoft Viva, FrontLine scenarios, Meetings Rooms, and more.
- Be the conduit between the Business and IT and develop trusted relationships with both.
- Drive IT alignment with proposed business solutions, and design implementation of solution with complementary roles
- Represent the technical "Voice of the Customer" within Microsoft to inform and influence engineering on product capabilities across Platform & Meetings
- Manage consumption governance across customer, Microsoft, and partners .
- Lead change management plan and outcomes to create viral adoption
- Share best practices locally and with Corp HQ , and secure reference customers .
- Have a learn-it-all mentality, and drive influence with your knowledge on the customer, industry, product, and technology.
- Operate as One Microsoft by complimentary roles to drive business outcomes and incremental value creation.
- Previous experience in customer success or an IT related field with business experience or exposure. Experience in consulting or pre-sales, experience in both is ideal.
- Experience working with C-level executives in the enterprise
- Experience in Customer Success for productivity, employee experience solutions, and business process transformation platforms
- Ability to map the customer’s business process to product capability within the M365 Platform, and solution and demo proposed solutions to customer.
- Experience in running governance of complex deployment and usage projects within large organizations.
- Strong technical understanding of Microsoft Teams as a Platform (including Power Platform)
- Willingness and desire to engage with both Business Decision Makers and IT Decision Makers.
Customer Success Manager
Schrijf je in voor onze Job Alert en word automatisch op de hoogte gehouden van nieuwe vacatures die aansluiten bij jouw interesses en voorkeurenInschrijven